Friday 19 July 2013

Weekend Reads #5

The book I set to start reading last weekend was Undone by Cat Clarke and it was a truly phenomenal read. I can't even begin to describe just how much I loved it. I'm in the position where I wish I could unread it and forget about everything that happens just so I can enjoy it all over again.

So this weekend I've decided that I'm finally going to continue with Katie McGarry's novels (all of which are part of a YA romance series) and kick-start the weekend with her novella, Crossing the Line, which comes after her debut novel, Pushing the Limits.

I adored Pushing the Limits because it's such a raw, beautiful and real novel, not to mention it finally gave me hope for the romance genre, so I have high hopes for all of her novels. Fortunately Crossing the Line is only available in ebook format and as a result it's available for free on the Amazon store.

As it is most likely to be a really short read, I also plan to read Dare You To which is also by Katie McGarry. I was so excited for this book to come out but I held off for a while because it was so expensive, that is until last week when it was available for just 99p for the day - it's hard to believe that I used to despise Kindles because without one I'd be pretty lost.

Be sure to let me know what you plan to read this weekend in the comments section below!

0 comments: