Sunday 28 July 2013

Reliving Harry Potter

It's safe to say that Harry Potter was a massive part of many people's childhood, including mine. Just the excitement of picking up the next book in the series and locking myself in my room for two days to finish it is something I'll never forget and I hope it continues to play a massive part in the live's of generations to come as well.

However, despite being loved worldwide, I feel as if not enough people talk about and celebrate Harry Potter any more (whether it be through the books or the movies) and it's a real shame because if it wasn't for Rowling, Harry and his friends and Hogwarts I probably wouldn't be as invested in reading as I am today.

So, as a result of this, I've decided to set myself the challenge of rereading all seven Harry Potter books over the remainder of the summer holidays and post reviews on them. Although I know enough from my memory to review them without having to read them again, I sort of feel as if I'm obliged to because they've been such a massive part of my life and it's kind of exciting to get back into the series and fall in love with it all over again.

Be sure to let me know in the comments section what your favourite Harry Potter book is and how many times you've read the series!

0 comments: