Saturday 12 July 2014

Guess Who's Back, Back Again..

I think it's safe to say, given my sheer lack of dedication so far this year, that I'm probably one of, if not the most, unreliable blogger as of late. I have a tendency to set myself unrealistic goals in terms of when I can come back to the world of blogging and, whilst returning straight after my exams was initially realistic, I decided against it when my grandfather sadly passed away just a couple of weeks ago.

Whilst a horrible experience to go through, I think grieving is important, giving ourselves time to adjust and to accept the reality of the situation. It's taking me longer than expected because I was so close to my grandfather, but I think it's finally time to return and get back to what I enjoy; reading and reviewing.

Since my last post I've unfortunately only gotten through two books, The Seckry Sequence: The Trinity Awakening by Joseph Evans, as well as finally getting round to rereading Gone by Michael Grant as I want to continue with the series, despite pretty much hating Gone the first time around. I'm in the middle of writing up reviews for both so hopefully one will be with you Monday and the other in the middle of the week.

I'm also hoping, given that I have two whole months until I start university (which might I add I'm stupidly excited for), that I make general posts more often, with the belief that for some strange reason one or two of you might actually care about what's going on in my life.

Anyway I think I'll cut this post short. I always find that when I actually come to writing that I forget 95% of what I was going to say. Ah well, not to worry eh? Be sure to check back Wednesday evening (UK) for my review of Gone!

0 comments: