Friday 9 August 2013

Weekend Reads #6

By now you will have all noticed that I'm very much into my Harry Potter reread. When I first started I expected to get through a book a week seeing as I've reread the series so many times, but surprisingly enough I've found myself whizzing through it and loving it as much as the first time I read it. So my original plan to take a little reread break and read something different has changed because I'm enjoying myself so much.

So to kick-start the weekend I'm going to be finishing off my read of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It's my favourite of the series and I'm already half way through, so I should have it completed by Saturday night (he says optimistically).

Then once I've finished with that I'll be moving onto Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. Unfortunately this is my least favourite of the series so it'll probably take me a good few days to get through it but I'm determined to get it done.

Be sure to let me know in the comments section what you'll be reading this weekend!

0 comments: