Sunday 26 May 2013

Hello, hello, hello!

Hello Bloggers! Wait, that was a little too cheesy for my liking.. Anyway, welcome to my blog 'What's inside the book?'!

I'm quite ashamed by the fact that I set this blog up in February and only now I've gotten round to finding a decent theme and adding additional pages to the blog, but hey at least it's done now.

In case it isn't a little too obvious from the title of the blog I'm a lover of books and for that reason I've set up this blog to share my thoughts, feelings and reviews on an array of books I've already read and plan to read in the near future. I'll also be posting about book to film and TV series adaptions, cover designs, authors and my top reads from time to time.

I look forward to sharing this experience with all of you as I'm very much new to the blogger-sphere, who knows where this might lead? I mean, I aspire to pursue a career in journalism so who knows, you may find me reviewing books in the back of newspapers and other forms of media one day (he says optimistically)!

I'm currently half way through 'Thirteen Reasons Why' by Jay Asher so expect a review on that within the next day or two. Until then have a look around and be sure to check out my additional pages that are located to the right of this post.

All the best,
Cameron

0 comments: